Monastery:
Pijarzy, Złoczów (Wniebowzięcie NMP) dissolved

Introduced: 04.12.2012 10:27 | Last update: 01.06.2016 19:23 | Author of description: Patrycja Ziomek

Collapse timeline
  • Foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover

    1731 r.
  • Dissolution executed

    Data faktycznej kasaty: 1785 r.
Expand all sections

Name

Main town / village: Złoczów

Current name(s): Золочів

Other name(s): Złoczew

Religious order

Name of the order: Pijarzy

Full Polish name of the congregation: Zakon Kleryków Regularnych Ubogich Matki Bożej Szkół Pobożnych

Full Latin name of the congregation: Ordo Clericorum Regularium Pauperum Matris Dei Scholarum Piarum

Short Latin name: SchP; SP

Rite: rzymskokatolicki (katolicki)

Type of congregation: Active

Kind of congregation: męskie, kleryckie

Beginnings

Date of foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover: 1731 r.

Description:

Fundacja Jakuba Sobieskiego, syna króla Jana III Sobieskiego.

Entity at the time of the dissolution

Legal status: samodzielny

Type of independent entity: kolegium

Church dedication: Wniebowzięcie NMP

Nationality and ecclesiastical affiliation at the time of dissolution

Territorial unit: Galicja

Historical region: Ruś Czerwona (Halicka)

Prowincja / Archimandria: Prowincja polska

Archbishopric: lwowskie

Diocese: lwowska

Dissolution

Kasaty 1773-1914
    • Kind: zrealizowana
    • Date of actual dissolution: 1785 r.

Map

Location: estimated

Geolocation: 49.80948306530121 24.901171973449664 (hide map)

Sources of studies (including bibliography)

  • Hauser Zbigniew, Ilustrowany przewodnik po zabytkach Galicji Wschodniej. Lwowskie, Lwów, Stanisławskie, Warszawa, 2004, s. 253-254

Foto