Monastery:
Dominikanie, Wielkie Oczy not dissolved, exists to this day without interruption

Introduced: 02.03.2014 00:51 | Last update: 17.10.2016 15:30

Collapse timeline
  • Foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover

    1820 r.
Expand all sections

Name

Main town / village: Wielkie Oczy

Religious order

Name of the order: Dominikanie

Full Polish name of the congregation: Zakon Braci Kaznodziejów

Full Latin name of the congregation: Ordo Fratrum Praedicatorum; Ordo Praedicatorum

Short Latin name: OP

Rite: rzymskokatolicki (katolicki)

Type of congregation: Active

Kind of congregation: męskie, mendykanckie

Beginnings

Date of foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover: 1820 r.

Description:

Na miejscu zlikwidowanego w 1820 r. klasztoru dominikanów obserwantów. W 1929 r. sami dominikanie postanowili opuścić tę placówkę
 

Entity at the time of the foundation

Legal status: samodzielny

Geolocation: 51.10955 17.03169 (hide map)

Sources of studies (including bibliography)

  • Jabłońska-Deptuła Ewa, Zakony diecezji przemyskiej od pierwszego rozbioru do 1938 roku, „Nasza Przeszłość”, 46, 1976, s. 218