Monastery:
Urszulanki szare, Sieradz not dissolved, exists to this day without interruption

Introduced: 24.07.2015 20:31 | Last update: 17.10.2016 15:30 | Author of description: Marek Derwich

Collapse timeline
  • Foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover

    1921 r.
Expand all sections

Name

Main town / village: Sieradz

Location

Address, current nationality and administrative affiliation:
  • Rektorski Kościół Przyklasztorny św.Stanisława BM (klasztor dominikanów), ul. Dominikańska 16, 98-200, Sieradz, tel.: 4382225305

Condition

Condition: ob. funkcjonuje

Does the building(s) exist?:

Religious order

Name of the order: Urszulanki szare

Other accepted Polish names: urszulanki SJK, Urszulanki Serca Jezusa Konającego

Full Polish name of the congregation: Zgromadzenie Sióstr Urszulanek Serca Jezusa Konającego

Full Latin name of the congregation: Congregatio Sororum Ursulinarum a Sacro Corde Iesu Agonizantis

Short Polish name: USJK

Rite: rzymskokatolicki (katolicki)

Type of congregation: Active

Kind of congregation: żeńskie, nieklauzurowe

Beginnings

Date of foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover: 1921 r.

Takeover

Previously occupied by:

Map

Location: exact

Geolocation: 51.596235758061006 18.740085644180226 (hide map)

Sources of studies (including bibliography)

Foto

kościół p.w. św. Stanisława, w zespole klasztornym dominikanów, obecnie urszulanek, mur., poł. XIII, 1594-1596, XVIII (zabytek nr 54/842 z 28.12.1967)