Monastery:
Pijarzy, Łuków (św. Józefa Kalasancjusza) dissolved

Introduced: 04.12.2012 10:27 | Last update: 14.07.2016 15:51

Collapse timeline
  • Dissolution executed

    Data faktycznej kasaty: 1864 r.
Expand all sections

Name

Main town / village: Łuków

Other name(s): lit. Lukuvas, ros. Лукув [pol. Łukuw, ang. Lukuv]

Location

Address, current nationality and administrative affiliation:
  • Polska/[III] Rzeczpospolita Polska, woj. lubelskie, pow. łukowski

Condition

Condition: brak danych

Religious order

Name of the order: Pijarzy

Full Polish name of the congregation: Zakon Kleryków Regularnych Ubogich Matki Bożej Szkół Pobożnych

Full Latin name of the congregation: Ordo Clericorum Regularium Pauperum Matris Dei Scholarum Piarum

Short Latin name: SchP; SP

Rite: rzymskokatolicki (katolicki)

Type of congregation: Active

Kind of congregation: męskie, kleryckie

Beginnings

Entity at the time of the dissolution

Church dedication: św. Józefa Kalasancjusza

Nationality and ecclesiastical affiliation at the time of dissolution

Country: Rosja/Carstwo Rosyjskie, Cesarstwo Rosyjskie

Prowincja / Archimandria: Prowincja polska

Archbishopric: warszawskie

Diocese: lubelska

Dissolution

Kasaty 1773-1914
    • Kind: zrealizowana
    • Date of actual dissolution: 1864 r.

Map

Location: exact

Geolocation: 51.9304 22.3788 (hide map)

Strony na temat miejscowości: