Monastery:
Pijarzy, Łużki (św. Michał Archanioł) dissolved

Introduced: 04.12.2012 10:27 | Last update: 14.07.2016 16:58

Collapse timeline
  • Dissolution executed

    Data faktycznej kasaty: 1832 r.
Expand all sections

Name

Main town / village: Łużki

Current name(s): Лужкі [pol. Łużki, ang. Luzhki]

Location

Address, current nationality and administrative affiliation:
  • Białoruś (Republika Białorusi, Рэспубліка Беларусь), obł. [obw.] witebski, raj. [rej.] szarkowszczyński

Condition

Condition: brak danych

Religious order

Name of the order: Pijarzy

Full Polish name of the congregation: Zakon Kleryków Regularnych Ubogich Matki Bożej Szkół Pobożnych

Full Latin name of the congregation: Ordo Clericorum Regularium Pauperum Matris Dei Scholarum Piarum

Short Latin name: SchP; SP

Rite: rzymskokatolicki (katolicki)

Type of congregation: Active

Kind of congregation: męskie, kleryckie

Beginnings

Entity at the time of the dissolution

Church dedication: św. Michał Archanioł

Nationality and ecclesiastical affiliation at the time of dissolution

Country: Rosja/Carstwo Rosyjskie, Cesarstwo Rosyjskie

Prowincja / Archimandria: Prowincja litewska

Archbishopric: mohylewskie

Dissolution

Kasaty 1773-1914
    • Kind: zrealizowana
    • Date of actual dissolution: 1832 r.

Map

Location: exact

Geolocation: 55.3512 27.8778 (hide map)

Strony na temat miejscowości: