Monastery:
Jezuici, Mitawa (św. Jerzy) dissolved

Introduced: 04.12.2012 10:27 | Last update: 19.07.2016 11:19

Collapse timeline
  • Dissolution executed

    Data faktycznej kasaty: 1773 r.
Expand all sections

Name

Main town / village: Mitawa

Current name(s): Jelgava

Other name(s): pol. Jelgava (od 1918 r.), ros. Елгава [pol. Jełgawa, Yelgava], ang. Juulgava; do 1918 Mitawa, niem. Mitau

Location

Address, current nationality and administrative affiliation:
  • Litwa (Republika Litewska ), m. wydz. Jełgawa

Condition

Condition: brak danych

Religious order

Name of the order: Jezuici

Full Polish name of the congregation: Towarzystwo Jezusowe

Full Latin name of the congregation: Societas Iesu

Short Latin name: SI

Rite: rzymskokatolicki (katolicki)

Type of congregation: Active

Kind of congregation: męskie, kleryckie

Beginnings

Entity at the time of the dissolution

Type of dependency: rezydencja

Church dedication: św. Jerzy

Nationality and ecclesiastical affiliation at the time of dissolution

Country: Rosja/Carstwo Rosyjskie, Cesarstwo Rosyjskie

Prowincja / Archimandria: Prowincja litewska

Archbishopric: gnieźnieńskie

Diocese: inflancka

Dissolution

Kasaty 1773-1914
    • Kind: zrealizowana
    • Date of actual dissolution: 1773 r.

Geolocation: 56.6511 23.7213 (hide map)

Sources of studies (including bibliography)

  • Górniak Marek Robert, Kurlandzka diecezja, zw. piltyńską, Encyklopedia katolicka, t. 10: Krzyszkowski - Lozay, Lublin, 2004, kol. 255-257
Strony na temat miejscowości: