Monastery:
Trynitarze, Stanisławów (Trójca Święta) dissolved

Introduced: 04.12.2012 10:27 | Last update: 21.02.2015 18:07

Collapse timeline
  • Foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover

    12.02.1690 r.
  • Dissolution executed

    Data faktycznej kasaty: 1783 r.
Expand all sections

Name

Main town / village: Stanisławów

Current name(s): Iwano-Frankiwsk

Other name(s): ukr. Станіслав, Станіславів, jid. סטאַניסלעװ, Stanislew, ukr. Івано-Франківськ, ros. Ивано-Франковск

Condition

Condition: nie zachowany

Existing buildings:

Religious order

Name of the order: Trynitarze

Full Polish name of the congregation: do 1609 r.: Kanonicy Regularni Przenajświętszej Trójcy; następnie: Zakon Świętej Trójcy od Wykupu Niewolników; ob. Zakon Przenajświętszej Trójcy

Full Latin name of the congregation: do 1609 r.: Canonici Regulares Sanctissimae Trinitatis; następnie: Ordo Santissimae Trinitatis de Redemptione Captivorum; ob. Ordo Santissimae Trinitatis

Short Latin name: do 1609 r.: CRST; ob. OSST

Rite: rzymskokatolicki (katolicki)

Type of congregation: Active

Kind of congregation: męskie, habitowe, kanonickie, mendykanckie, kleryckie

Beginnings

Date of foundation / translocation / change of rule / takeover: 12.02.1690 r.

Description:

Od 1693 r. trynitarze mieli nowicjat (EK, 18, 804).

Entity at the time of the dissolution

Church dedication: Trójca Święta

Nationality and ecclesiastical affiliation at the time of dissolution

Country: Rosja/Carstwo Rosyjskie, Cesarstwo Rosyjskie

Archbishopric: lwowskie

Dissolution

Kasaty 1773-1914
    • Kind: zrealizowana
    • Date of actual dissolution: 1783 r.

Geolocation: 48.922633 24.71111700000006 (hide map)

Sources of studies (including bibliography)

  • Osadczy Włodzimierz, Stanisławów, Iwano-Frankowsk, Iwano-Frankiwśk, Encyklopedia katolicka, t. 18: Serbowie - Szczepański, Lublin, 2013, kol. 804-805